[vtkusers] multiple volume rendering

Ilinca, Radu rilinca at cg.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 28 07:14:42 EDT 2005

Hello ! I am still a newbie in VTK :(. I want to perform  a standard
raycasting using the vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction class. The
dataset is mapped around the vtkVolumeRayCastMapper. It works. However,
I want to have 2 volumes and perform the raycasting using the same
vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction. So...how do I load the 2 volumes in
the same mapper ???? Which class should I modify / use..which functions
should I overrride..please give me some starter ideas !!  I tried so far
to modify the vtkVolumeRayCastMapper but it didn't worked :(

Thanks,

--
Radu Ilinca
Institut für Computergraphik und Algorithmen       Favoritenstraße 9/5. Stock       1040  Wien

Tel:  ++43 (1) 58801 18644
Fax:  ++43 (1) 58801 18698
mailto:rilinca at cg.tuwien.ac.at
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/staff/RaduIlinca.html