[vtkusers] CMake Cache Value Questions

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Dec 1 13:24:08 EST 2005

Hi Mike,

You need to check out VTKData from CVS before you can set
VTK_DATA_ROOT.  From http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php:

For testing purposes you might wish to checkout the CVS VTKData:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/VTKData login
(respond with password vtk)
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/VTKData co VTKData

I'm guessing that VTK_CMAKETEST_EXE should be set to point to your
ctest executable (in the same directory with CMakeSetup.exe); I
couldn't find this variable in my CMakeCache.txt file, so I couldn't
check the value.

- Amy