[vtkusers] Probleme to read data

c fd labcfd at yahoo.fr
Thu May 5 10:28:56 EDT 2005

Hi vtk experts

I just begin to program with VTK. I would like to read a vtk file which contains all the datas of each cells for my grid (temperature, velocity and pressure) .
Until now, I can visualize my grid but I can't read my datas. I try so many different ways to visualize them, for example, to define scalars or Field Data, but I have no results!
I would like to avoid to create XML file formats as much as possible!!!
Do you know which dataset format is the best to use and how can I read it?

Thank you so much for you help! I will appreciate each idea!