[vtkusers] Delete Cells from VtkPolydata

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 08:42:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Well the filter provided in the following post worked for me.

http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2007-March/089835.html
I dont know how fast it is or if there is some other cheap way of doing
this. If there is then please let me know.

Now I have some other few questions

1. Can I render triangles in realtime?? i.e. I want to display a triangle in
the Window as soon as it is generated. Is it possible ?? if yes then How??

2. What are the multithreading capabilities of VTK. Please point me if there
is available some good literature about it. I am very keen to know.

3. In what ways vtk can utilize the GPU?? Do I need something extra for it??
        I have read about Using Hardware Shaders in VTK.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Prabhat