[vtkusers] Creating comething like ImagePlaneWidget.py in c++

32sthide 32sthide at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:30:10 EDT 2012

HI all, I would like to know if anyone has tried to create a similar code but
in c++.

I don't want the code, just some tips, and my point would not be have the
gui, but only the projection planes in a volume created fro bmp slices. I
already have the volume created, I just wnat to add the funcionality of
having the 3 planes and their projection.