[vtkusers] Difference between MRI volume and CT volume

manzohar lancia58 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:51:56 EDT 2013

Hi

My application can display CT volume, but one I load an MRI volume I got the
following error
assert("check: positive_low_bounds2" && lowBounds[2]>=0.0);
At       vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper.cxx(5908):

Is there a difference in a code that displays CT volume in compare to MRI
volume ?  Is rendering MRI volume application code should be different  the
application code used to render  CT volume
 In both I use the   vtkDICOMImageReader

Thanks
Zohat