From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Updating ITK to require CMake 2.4
- Supporting JPEG 2000 (Mathieu)
- Adding compression options to th ImageIOBase object
- Intel and TStreams
- CMake CVS fixed bug with configuration of XCode and RTTI.
- Dashboard Status
- Code Coverage enabled in Zion
- MICCAI Open Source Workshop
- Changing rules for contributing code to ITK
- Create a CVS Sandbox ?
- Require a single review ?
- Brad working on Thread Safety with VNL
- Brad fixed the old FFT bug in VNL
- Transform initialization issues
- ScaleSkewVersorRigid3D, Polar decomposition code ready to be added. Should it be put as a service in the Rigid transform ?
- Release schedule
- End of September ? that will be on time for MICCAI (October 1) but not for IEEE-Viz. It may still be ok for school year in graduate schools.
- We ran out of numbers: ITK 3.0 or ITK 2.10