From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
38th MEETING IN SECOND LIFE'
How to Join
You can teleport to this location by clicking on the following link:
More details at:
- Using Yuuguu for screen sharing
- You can download it for free from http://www.yuuguu.com
- Available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- ITK 3.16 : September 10th
- Dashboard clean up
- Centered Pixel remaining failing tests
- LabelMap classes to be added o Code/Review
From previous agenda
- Math class
- Should we attempt it for this release ?
- Cygwin multi-threaded and shared libraries?
- Do we support this?
- Bug in Histogram accumulator
- Hans added a new test that is currently failing. It was written to show a problem with many high-resolution images:
- The itkSparseFreqeuncyContainer, and the itkDenseFrequenceyContainer are using floating point values for their FrequencyType. I am not sure if the new statistics framework has the same issue.
- In many common images of size 512x512x384 have backgrounds of all zeros with a count greater than the maximum that can be incremented to using 32 bit floating point numbers.
- ImageSeriesReader bug fixed for reading a series of a single slice.
- ImageFileReader bug when reading a 3D image into a 2D one
- Brad is working on it
- Problem I know is mine on the dashboard:
- Oddness of the dashboard unknown cause, but possible related:
- Bug in Mattes Mutual Information related to number of threads.
- A test was added. Differences are only observed after 5000 samples
- Pixel Centered Coordinates
- Turning ON the CMake variable in several Dashboard machines
- Remaining Issues
- Windows 64 bits
- Use of "long" in the OffsetValueType
- Proposal to replace it with "size_t".