From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- ITK 3.0 Release for October 31
- In Process, Delayed
- New target
- Tagging on Monday November 6th
- Cutting tarballs on November 8th
- Copyright Cleansing
- dsrc2c.c file: Copyright owned by IMSL Inc. No license available
- FEM Linear Solver Itpack depended on dsrc2c.c
- FEM Sparse Itkpack matrix depended on dsrc2c.c
- These files were removed from the toolkit.
- We are left with the VNL linear solver, we need a new one suitable for sparse large matrices.
- Inlining issues
- SGI fixed:
- ResampleImageFilter Overused dynamic_casting: non-scalable method
- Transforms now have an IsLinear() method to be used instead
- The method is defined in two transform: itkTransform and itkKernelTransform.
- SpatialOrientationAdapter is not templated anymore.
- Link problems. In general from methods that have switch statements.