< ITKJump to navigationJump to search
The following documentation is available for ITK:
- Nightly documentation
- Raw documentation files
- Most recent release documentation
- Legacy releases documentation
- ITKExamples: Another community-maintained collection of examples of ITK classes and their uses documented with Sphinx.
- Kitware Webinars: Didactic material and overviews of new releases.
- ITK BarCamp: Training Grounds for the Next Generation of ITK Community Members
- Medical Image Computing. Instructed by Ulas Bagci. University of Central Florida. Slides available.
- Medical Image Analysis course at Imperial College London. Can be browsed on the web. A brief presentation of the GitHub repository.
- Methods in Medical Image Analysis. Instruction by Hans Johnson. University of Iowa. Slides available.
- Kitware Courses: Multi-day workshops describing basic concepts and practices with interactive exercises and questioning. Available at Kitware or on site. Some example material found in the recorded webinars.
- Methods in Medical Image Analysis. Carnegie Melon University. Instruction by John Galeotti. Slides available. Video in the process of becoming available.
- Biological Image Analysis. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI). Instruction by Dirk Padfield. Slides and ipython notebooks available.
- Older courses
- ITK-SimpleITK workshop held at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, January 2013
- MICCAI 2011 ITK
- MICCAI 2011 SimpleITK
- Insight Toolkit Tutorials: Presentations used for ITK Tutorials presented in conferences See also the ITK Tutorial Presentation Slides.
- Insight Toolkit Software Guide: A comprehensive 550-page guide to ITK, covering image processing, filters, pipelines, segmentation, and registration. Essential.
- Insight into Images, Terry S. Yoo, editor, AK Peters, 2004, ISBN: 1-56881-217-5. The theory underlying the methods in ITK. As such, it serves as an extended reference for the Toolkit.