ITK/Release 4/Wrapping/13082010 Agenda
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- gccxml maintenance
who does it? migration to CLang?
- migrating to WrapITK 0.3
- recode igenerator.py in C++
- languages support
- keep python 2
- keep java
- add C#
- add Python 3?
- remove Tcl?
- redefine the WrapITK libraries (grouping of classes)
It seems to be tightly linked to ITK_Release_4/Modularization.
- Default wrapped types and abbreviated naming scheme
Some choices are already made for SimpleITK
- Wrapping coverage
100% filters coverage?
- Binary distribution
- ITK Image to/from target language array conversion
- Automatic Inline documentation
- Target language inheritance (SWIG directors)
- Automatic type selection in Python
- Improve 64bits support in ITK — surely done elsewhere already
- GDCM wrapping integration?