ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2010 11 23
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
Task Order #2
- Draft received by some contractors
- To be sent back to Terry ASAP.
February Meeting in Boston
- Set for February 2-3, 2011 in Boston at Harvard Medical School.
- A link to a web site for registration and hotel information will be sent shortly.
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- Target to cut it by Nov 23nd
- Fix Windows 64bits problem with "long"
- Project management software
- SimpleITK Redmine instance on EC2
- Now produced by Arnaud and uploaded to the www.itk.org page.
Migration Guide Process
- Users Migration Guide (Gabe Hart)
- Example XML
- Dan Blezek to post Design Proposal
- Weekly tcon scheduled on Wednesdays at 9:30am EST
- Summary of tcon with NVIDIA from Monday Nov 22 at 1pm EST (Won Ki)
- GPU Acceleration - V4
Dan and Mathieu to report
Image Registration Revision
- Start sending patches to Gerrit
- Will start with the new CompositeTransform class
- Refactoring page
- Xiaoxiao Liu (Kitware) working on partitioning the toolkit
- Posted in the ITK/Modularization directory
- TR1 - Boost support
- Brad King addressed the int issues
- Currently at
git fetch git://kwsource.kitwarein.com/~bradking/itk/bradkings-itk.git +libtiff4beta6:libtiff4beta6
- Luis resuming it
- Need to coordinate with Arnaud to build it in Mac 10.5
- Will submit it to Gerrit again soon.
Sequestered Reference Applications
We have already made significant changes, and they are not being recorded yet. It is time to setup these reference applications.
- V3D Plugins
- Insight Applications now submitting
- Broken: need to use it as an example for the Migration Guide.
Development Versions following ITKv4
- Nightly build use the current ITKv4.
- IGSTK, after SPIE'11 (IGSTK5.0)
- Insight Applications (ITKApps from v3.20)
- ITK tests from v3.20
- Status (Alex)
ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- There's a need for readers in the microscopy community in order to be able to use ITK
- Zeiss (LSM and ZVI)
- Leica (LIF)
- Olympus (OIB)
- Nikon ()
- BioFormats has readers and example files for these. It is Java with C++ bindings for ITK, BUT it's GPL.