ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2010 12 07
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
February Meeting in Boston
- Set for February 2-3, 2011 in Boston at Harvard Medical School.
- A link to a web site for registration and hotel information will be sent shortly.
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- Fixing Windows 64bits problem with "long"...
- Project management software
- SimpleITK Redmine instance on EC2
Migration Guide Process
- Users Migration Guide (Gabe Hart)
- Example XML
- Code generations
- Using Lua and JSON
- Interfacing to
- ImageJ / Fiji
- Summary of tcon with NVIDIA from Monday Nov 22 at 1pm EST (Won Ki)
- GPU Acceleration - V4
Dan and Mathieu to report
Image Registration Revision
- Start sending patches to Gerrit
- New CompositeTransform class is underway
- New DeformationFieldTransform class is underway
- Transform IO will be adjusted accordingly
- Refactoring page
Time Stamp Proposal
- Had a Tcon about modularization on Dec 3 .
The initial partition seems to be good to start with.
- Brad King worked on cmake packaging prototypes
- Xiaoxiao Liu (Kitware) is working on scripts to migrate monolithic ITK to modular ITK
- Brad King addressed the int issues
- Currently at
git fetch git://kwsource.kitwarein.com/~bradking/itk/bradkings-itk.git +libtiff4beta6:libtiff4beta6
Sequestered Reference Applications
We have already made significant changes, and they are not being recorded yet. It is time to setup these reference applications.
- V3D Plugins
- Insight Applications now submitting
- Broken: need to use it as an example for the Migration Guide.
Development Versions following ITKv4
- Nightly build use the current ITKv4.
- IGSTK, after SPIE'11 (IGSTK5.0)
- Insight Applications (ITKApps from v3.20)
- ITK tests from v3.20
- Status (Alex)
ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- There's a need for readers in the microscopy community in order to be able to use ITK
- Zeiss (LSM and ZVI)
- Leica (LIF)
- Olympus (OIB)
- Nikon ()
- BioFormats has readers and example files for these. It is Java with C++ bindings for ITK, BUT it's GPL.