ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 02 18
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 How to Join the Tcon
- 2 Project Management
- 3 Technical Topics
- 3.1 Dashboard
- 3.2 Schedule
- 3.3 Gerrit Reviews
- 3.4 Code Reviews
- 3.5 ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- 3.6 Thrift Web Services
- 3.7 Insight Applications Revival
- 3.8 Migration Guide Process
- 3.9 Simple ITK
- 3.10 DICOM
- 3.11 Doxygen Nightly
- 3.12 Image Registration Revision
- 3.13 Level Set
- 3.14 Time Stamp Proposal
- 3.15 Modularization
- 3.16 Sequestered Reference Applications
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
June Meeting in Chapel Hill
- Will take place on June 28-29
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Bar-B-Q dinner
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- Main Topics
- RealTimeStamps have been merged
- GPU Code has been merged
- Any objections to tagging ?
Major topics to be completed
- in gerrit?
- SimpleITK Draft Implementation
- What is the plan to integrate SimpleITK in to ITK, submodule, subtree, independent repository?
- Naming structure
- Migration process
- Schedule for end of February.
The checklist is here:
and the section on workflow is here:
ITK Readers for Microscopy formats
- BioFormats support patch in Gerrit
- BioFormats has readers and example files for these. It is Java with C++ bindings for ITK, BUT it's GPL.
Thrift Web Services
- Middleware for moving images across application and language barriers
- In SimpleITK (a branch) in github
Insight Applications Revival
- Bill have brought Insight Applications back.
- some quirks...
- Migration pages are needed:
Migration Guide Process
- Users Migration Guide (Gabe Hart)
- Example XML
- How to couple it with modularization
- We had a tcon on Wednesday February 16th.
- Open question: how to integrate DICOM query/retrieve functionalities with ITK.
Image Registration Revision
- Start sending patches to Gerrit
- New CompositeTransform class is underway
- New DeformationFieldTransform class is underway
- Transform IO will be adjusted accordingly
- Refactoring page
Time Stamp Proposal
- Xiaoxiao is working on building the modular ITK module by module. Details of the status can be found in .
Sequestered Reference Applications
- We have already made significant changes, and they are not being recorded yet. It is time to setup these reference applications.
- V3D Plugins
- 3.6 sequestered in Github
- Nightly Slicer4/ITK4 experimental build
- Insight Applications now submitting
- Experimental builds
- Mostly fixed by Bill Lorensen, need to use it as an example for the Migration Guide.
- Need someone to port the following to new statistics: