ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 04 08
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
June Meeting in Chapel Hill
- Will take place on June 28-29
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Bar-B-Q dinner
ITK Modularization Residuals
- Check the TODO list file
- Enabling Examples (DONE)
- Doxygen documentation (DONE)
- KWStyle configuration (DONE)
- Installation ?
- Wiki Documentation
- Dashboard Status - Today's Dashboard
- cppcheck can now run in parallel
- it is quite fast to make it run on all groups (and by removing 3rd Part)
- Related to the new itkTestDriver
- The goal is to accelerate image region to region coping where possible
- memcpy vs std:copy
- Transition Plan
- Tag done
Image Interpretation Layer
Orfeo Toolbox Integration
- Had tcon with the OTB team
- Discussed registration of ImageIO factories in OTB
- Reviewed the patch for supporting images of std::complex
- Need to schedule call with Microscopy, Video and Remote Sensing groups to design a common "image interpretation layer"
- Doxygen: http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~blowek1/SimpleITK/index.html
- Github: https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK
- sitk::Image now using Copy on Write
- Filter pass and return Image's as non-pointer Images
- Succeeded to connect SimpleITK image buffers to Java arrays.
- Started to create SimpleITK plugins for ICY
- what about enabling the "edit comments" to submit patches to gerrit? see documented class
- scripts to add the module for each class in the doxygen documentation?
- scripts to add (automatically) links to wiki example in the doxygen documentation?
- scripts to add examples/tests to doxygen documentation (for each class, whenever it is relevant)?