ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 10 07
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
THE END IS HERE !!
- Beta Release 02 Tag : Monday October 3rd.
- THE ROAD AHEAD !!
- Release Schedules
Bug fix release
- ITK 3.20.1
- Fix Win64 Visual Studio compile issues
- Fix GCC 4.6 issues
- Pending patch on ImageIO issue raised by Slicer.
- Bill Lorensen will look at it and potentially put a Gerrit patch.
- Stable release for Slicer to build against
- ITK First: Hold ground on quality control
- Disabled Examples must be restored
- Deformable registration
- Migration pages Missing
- Collection of JIRA tickets
- Need to review code coverage
- Provide a couple of examples
- VISUALIZATION code Module ?
- PointSet metrics
- Demons metric
- Remaining JIRA Tickets (~10)
- MICCAI Tutorial
- MICCAI Tutorial
- Web pages are up
- packaging being sync'ed with simpleITK (python currently)
- Next: finish wrapitk integration
- Next(2): C#
- infrastructure: set up a robot build with wrapping (mac)
- New roadmap and deliverable to be decided by Alex/steve/STephen: | here
- DCMTK Integration
- Status ?
- Multiple Branches
- Synergy with A2D2 on Tissue Simulation
- Pending warning about 3Gb computation in Windows.
- Need verification when saving images larger than 9Gb.
- Julie Langou Visting Kitware for a Week-long Hackathon.
- Refactor Numerical Libraries
- Avoiding FORTRAN to C translation
- Removing "eispack and "linpack" to be replaced with "lapack" calls
- provide "lapack" through "lapacke"
- Immediate Targets
- Linear Solvers for large sparse matrices (for FEM)
- LBFGSB Optimizer was reviewed and it is in good state.
- There is a new version with improvements under BSD license.
- We need to provide better examples of use
- ImageRegionIterators were found to have bottleneck in the Increment() method.
- LSQR not used
A2D2 Microscopy Colocalization
- Started Gerrit training: Two Hackathons
- Patches coming into Gerrit
A2D2 on Registration Optimization
- Did Gerrit training: One hackathon
- Patch in Gerrit
- New Stronger Warning Settings
- Problem: Hyper-Abundance of Warnings is killing the CDash Server.
- Proposal: Activate the warning on selected modules and clean house-by-house...
- This divide-and-conquer method proved to be successful when cleaning KWStyle issues.