ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 10 21
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
THE END IS HERE !!
- Beta Release 02 Tag : Monday October 3rd.
- THE ROAD AHEAD !!
- Release Schedules
Bug fix release
- ITK 3.20.1
- Fix Win64 Visual Studio compile issues
- Fix GCC 4.6 issues
- Pending patch on ImageIO issue raised by Slicer.
- Bill Lorensen will look at it and potentially put a Gerrit patch.
- Stable release for Slicer to build against
- ITK First: Hold ground on quality control
- Disabled Examples must be restored
- Deformable registration
- Migration pages Missing
- Collection of JIRA tickets
- Need to review code coverage
- Provide a couple of examples
- VISUALIZATION code Module ?
- PointSet metrics
- Demons metric
- Remaining JIRA Tickets (~10)
- Web pages are up
- packaging being sync'ed with simpleITK (python currently)
- Next: finish wrapitk integration
- Next(2): C#
- infrastructure: set up a robot build with wrapping (mac)
- New roadmap and deliverable to be decided by Alex/steve/STephen: | here
- DCMTK Integration
- Status ?
- Multiple Branches
- Synergy with A2D2 on Tissue Simulation
- Need verification when saving images larger than 9Gb.
A2D2 Microscopy Colocalization
- Started Gerrit training: Two Hackathons
- Patches coming into Gerrit
A2D2 on Registration Optimization
- Did Gerrit training: One hackathon
- Patch in Gerrit
- New Stronger Warning Settings
- Problem: Hyper-Abundance of Warnings is killing the CDash Server.
- Proposal: Activate the warning on selected modules and clean house-by-house...
- This divide-and-conquer method proved to be successful when cleaning KWStyle issues.