ITK/Third Party Applications
This page lists all the applications that are known to use the Insight Toolkit. Feel free to add your own project details. The only criteria for being listed is that the software uses the ITK libraries in some way (whether built in or by plugin).
- Analyze Analyze Software from Mayo Clinic BIR
- BioImage Suite integrated image analysis software suite developed at Yale University
- GoFigure2 Software to "visualize and navigate into 4D multichannels bio-images, extract objects, track sub-cellular structures, cell division and generate and visualize lineage"
- MedINRIA and associated libraries and software developed within the Asclepios research project, at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis.
- Osirix Medical imaging navigation and visualization tool that supports DICOM. Native Mac OS X Cocoa. Open Source.
- 3D Slicer Application and framework for medical image analysis, visualization, and surgical navigation. (BSD License)
- ITK-SNAP Level Sets Segmentation Tool
- V3D "A Swiss army knife for bioimage visualization & analysis"
- VolView An intuitive, interactive system for volume visualization that allows researchers and clinicians to quickly explore complex 3D medical or scientific images.
- VV "the 4D Slicer .. fast, simple viewer .. designed for qualitative evaluation of image registration."
- DeVIDE Delft Visualization Development Environment (rapid prototyping package with Python+VTK+ITK+more).
- MeVisLab modular framework for the development of image processing algorithms, visualization, interaction methods, with a special focus on medical imaging.
- SCIRun "SCIRun is a Problem Solving Environment (PSE), for modeling, simulation and visualization of scientific problems."
- VisTrails "VisTrails is an open-source scientific workflow and provenance management system"
- Voreen is an open source rapid application development framework for the interactive visualization and analysis of multi-modal volumetric data sets.
- Elastix A toolkit for the (elastic) registration of images.
- MARVIN C++ application framework for rapid and simple development of medical applications. Part of CO-ME Computer Aided and Image Guided Medical Interventions Network.
- MITK free open-source software system for development of interactive medical image processing software
- IGSTK free open-source toolkit for development of image guided interventions software
- Orfeo Toolbox
- Python(x,y) "Scientific-oriented Python distribution" including ITK, VTK, and Qt.
- Ubuntu ITK ITK packages for Ubuntu (includes compiled wrappings)
- MATITK With the help of MATITK, biomedical image computing researchers familiar with MATLAB can harness the power of ITK algorithms while avoiding learning C++ and dealing with low-level programming issues. See also on MW File exchange
- Matlab ITK Import : Import any file supported by ITK into The Mathworks Matlab. See also CMake:MatlabMex
- Insight Applications
- Command line wrappers of ITK functionality