ITK Release 4/SimpleITK/Tcon 2012 2 8
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
NEW Phone Line:
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-888-677-0429 Participant Code: 96280
Wednesday, February 8th, 9:30am Eastern Time
- Bradly Lowekamp
- Dan Blezek
- HOME PAGE: http://simpleitk.org
- CDASH: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=simpleITK
- COVERAGE: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverage.php?buildid=1946810
- GIT: http://itk.org/gitweb?p=SimpleITK.git;a=log
- DOXYGEN: http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/
- JIRA: https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK
- Release branch created
- Many binaries uploaded to source forge
- Still need to do java packaging
Priorities for next release
- C++ installation
- Splitting BasicFilters Library
- improved vector image support
R Wrapping Follow-up
Organization and Planning
- JIRA is needed to communicate what people are working on and issues being address.
- Use R Label
- Create Some R tickets
- Need to improve documentation for new developers and add setup script for development environment
- Staged topic for setting up repo for development
- There are no dashboard machines contributing R builds
- R Packaging does not work with Latest requiring documentation fields
- Automatic Testing is currently not working
- Generated tests are out of date
- SWIG support for R is primitive
- Does R support Objects with methods?
- Should we only expose the procedural methods?
- S3 S4 Level objets?
- R does not appear to have namespaces. Should methods and object be prefixed with sitk?
- R now requires packages in namespaces
- name spaces have been available for a while
- The Stage Repository
SIMPLEITK-221_Java_packaging | master=1 next=1 SIMPLEITK-255_AddLabelVotingFilters | master=0 next=1 SIMPLEITK-239_AddingSetupForDevelopment | master=0 next=1 SIMPLEITK-224_AddVectorSupportGetBuffer | master=0 next=0 SIMPLEITK-98_add_install_rules | master=0 next=0 SIMPLEITK-241_DocumentationReview | master=0 next=1 SIMPLEITK-211_AddingWatershedFilters | master=0 next=0
Outstanding Test Failures
- Voting Binary - patch in ITK
- VS9 failing for 64-bits and on window 8 32 bits
- Configuration error on RH5.7 for java
Other Open Topics
- Wiki and Doxygen pages should be review for release.
- Adding support for import and export vector images to numpy
- to be major new feature to work on in Febuary
- C++ installation
- Discuss long term goals and milestones.
- Automate Script to List filters wrapped
- This script should take as input a list of ITK Modules or Directories, for each modual determine which filters are implemented in SimpleITK
- Additional input would include filter/files to exclude
- Output could be a dox file, so that it could be a doxygen related page
- Registration is very important