From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Jim Miller
- Stephen Aylward
- Julien Jomier
- Luis Ibanez
- Amy Squillacote
- Nick Tustison
- Progress on Concept Checking
- Do we really want "NumericTrait" as a Concept Checking ?
- Discussed two options for generating Doxygen documentation for the Concept Checking
- Option one: is through Macro expansion in the Doxygen configuration file
- Option two: is through the Perl script that is executed before running Doxygen.
- Jim reported improvements in the way ITK interact with GDCM and read DICOM files. It was reading multiple time.
- Visited the table of papers in the Insight Journal and signed up reviewers for some papers
- Nick mention that plans to submit an update of the ITK-FEM library to the Insight Journal