From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Bill Lorensen
- Julien Jomier
- Luis Ibanez
- Vincent Magnotta
- Lydia Ng
- Borland compiler still have problems with concept checking
- Some concerns about the burden of explicit instantiation for developers
- Similar to the wrapping process. Types should be choosen for every class.
- One file per type. e.g. Image char 3, is one file, Image float 2 is another file.
- How to ensure that future developers will remember to add the explicit instantiation file for new classes ?
- How to allow users to turn on selective pieces of the explicit instantiation
- Could it be possible to generate the files instead of having to put them in CVS ?
- Papers from the Insight Journal
- Bill : bug found in the shape iterator.
- New example on Model to image registration.
- Luis: turn off concept checking for Borland in CMakeLists.txt file.
- Julien & Brad to set up a Wiki proposal page on the explicit instantiation
- Luis: to move the Signed Distance class into the Review directory
- Nick (author) will do code improvements in CVS.
- Luis: send note to Gaetan to give him CVS write access
- Luis: send note to the developers list to invite reviewers