From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Bill Lorensen
- Lydia Ng
- Julien Jomier
- Nick Tustison
- Vincent Magnotta
- Luis Ibanez
- How to maintain concept checking for new classes
- How to converge on the method for explicit instantiation
- Dealing with frustration in the Insight Journal
- How to use KWStyle
- Migrate the machines in the Dashboard to use CMake 2.2
- One paper in the IJ is about a fix for the Gaussian Derivative function, so it will not go to the Review directory.
- Luis: Add a check list page (copy from IGSTK) on code review for new code coming from the Insight Journal.
- Julien: set up a time for tcon for discussing Explicit Instantiation
- Luis: Add SOVERSION but with gards for CMake 2.2
- Julien: to commit the fix for the Gaussian Derivative image function and update its test.