From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Jim Miller
- Luis Ibanez
- Nick Tuiston
- Java and SmartPointer
- Fine with let Gaetan try the proposed solution
- However Julia is still misusing the smart pointers in the return of her function.
- If ImageFileReader calls ConvertBuffer, that's an opportunity for cropping the Streamable region back down to the original requested.
- Beware of assumptions on the ImageRegion having start index 0,0,...
- Attempt to give the ImageFileWriter some of the API of the StreamingImageFilter
- Asking the ImageIO for a RegionSplitter and use it with an API similar to the StreamingImageFilter.
- The series reader may be streamed for free since it calls the ImageFileReader,
- we probably only have to remove the UpdateLargestPossibleRegion(). make sure that a RequestedRegion has been set on the output.