From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Andy Cedilnik
- Mathieu Malaterre
- Kent Williams
- Nick Tuiston
- Luis Ibanez
- Lydia Ng
- JPEG / JPEG 2000 usage in GDCMImageIO
- CMake 2.4
- Lydia asked about the Win32 flag
- Andy reminds that when switching the CMake version, the binaries of the apps must be wiped out.
- Kent asked about how to implement ImageIO that will manages an image whose pixel type is an array of 3 complex numbers.
- The recommendation was to look at the Tensor pixel type that has a double representation: as an array of 6 scalars and as a tensor.