From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Terry Yoo
- Brad Lowekamp
- Daniel Blezek
- Bill Lorensen
- Jim Miller
- Brian Avants
- John Galeotti
- Alex Gouaillard
- Sean Megason
- Arnaud Gelas
- Kishore Mosaliganti
- Gaetan Lehmann
- Brad King
- Dave Cole
- Gabe Hart
- Luis Ibanez
- Bill Ryan
- Cory Quammen
- Brad K. described initial Git workflow to be adopted for ITK
- Quick mention of Gerrit (code review tool)
- Explanation of the "rebase" workflow that we are initially using.
- Current ITK Git Workflow is identical to VTK
- Suggested release Alpha-01 for August 7th.
- Discussed whether to include KWStyle as a commit hook or not.
- Luis to put together a Wiki page to coordinate the intermediate Alpha releases
- Developers can volunteer to sign up to help with each one of those topics
- DONE !: Please sign up in this page Phases Coordination
- Luis to patch fixes for Sun CC compiler that were posted to the Slicer mailing list
- Coordinate with Brad King to move those fixes to ITK 3.20 (in Git).
- Luis : Next week agenda : invert the major topics