From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Jim Miller
- Brad Lowekamp
- John Galeotti
- Brad King
- David Cole
- Luis Ibanez
- Mark Roden
- Alex Gouaillard
- Stephen Aylward
- Sean Megason
- Cory Quammen
- Moving Tcon at 11am on Tuesdays
- Release process
- Will do Dashboard clean up. Then tag ITKv4-A-02
- Then update TIFF to 4.0, PNG, and tag ITKv4-A-03
- Gerrit first impressions
- Breakout session : Level Set Tcon set for Thursday Sept 9, 11am EST
- Fixing ~600 warnings in Win64
- Dealing with tests failing on Big-Endian platforms
- Git question
- How to deal with a file that was added as "binary"... ?
- Brad summarized recent tcon
- Establish an ARB for the simple layer
- Education users
- Groups that could be potential future users of the simple layer
- Start Wiki page
- Testing Data : MIDAS
- Allowing the user to configure the destination directory via CMake.
- Modify setup for having a persistent copy of the data.
- and share it among multiple builds.
- Add versioning system to MIDASapp (be able to identify different versions of a given dataset).