VTK Designer is a graphical tool for creating and manipulating VTK pipelines. It provides access to VTK object via wrappers; and performs connections using these wrappers.
It has been implemented in Qt; and it used VTK to render visualization pipelines.
- Create VTK pipelines visually
- Edit properties and check their impact on the fly
- Add your own VTK classes to VTK Designer via wrappers and plugins.
- Generate C++ code of the pipeline.
- Save and retreive piplines into VDF files
- Create large pipelines using pipeline parts
- vdf2cpp command line utility to convert pipelines to C++ code from
stored VDF files.
- Comprehensive User and Developer Manuals
To download VTK Designer http://www.prashanthudupa.com/vtkdesigner