From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
January 18th, 1pm EDT
- Review action items from last time
- Send any additional multi-threading use cases to Stephane.
- Coordinate on setting up "modules" for VTK Journal (Bill and Will).
- VTK release update
- VTK reorganization update
- VTK workflow (Berk)
- ITK experiences with Gerrit
- Finishing VTK dashboard cleanup, release soon
- New charting classes, widget tweaks
- Migrate changes from Slicer to VTK master
- Waiting until Feb.
- Marcus Hanwell will do majority of reorg
- Berk will work on separating algorithms from pipeline, changing behavior of SetInput() to not make a pipeline connection
- There may be additional changes needed to the filter internals when this change happens
- VTK workflow
- More formal procedures needed for developing VTK, as in documentation
- Consider using gerrit for code review
- Run only tests that are impacted by a change
- Do we need master/next if we have gerrit?
- Caution against getting too formalized, you will have less involvement
- More about workflow