ITK Version 4
This section was added to inform the ITK community of the pending changes to the ITK toolkit that will be taking place over the next 6 months.
- This work is supported by ARRA funding from the NLM.
- More information is available here: ITK Release 4.0.
- The kick-off meeting for this project took place from June 28-July 2 in Bethesda.
- A beta version of the software will be available by the end of March 2011.
- We welcome the ITK community to comment on the proposed changes.
- The Fall ITKv4 2010 Meeting will take place November 8-10 in Iowa City.
- The Winter_ITKv4_2011_Meeting will take place on February 2-3 in Boston.
- The Summer_ITKv4_2011_Meeting will take place on June 28-29 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
ITK 10th Anniversary
Join us to Celebrate
for historical reference:
ITK CVS History
The Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit
The National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) is an open-source software system for medical image processing in two, three and more dimensions.
This is the ITK Wiki, a collaborative hypertext database of information, documentation and resources.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- About the Insight Toolkit
- License Information
- Insight Applications
- Getting Started with ITK
- ITK Resources
- 2006 Survey Summary
- ITK Upcoming Events
- Procedure for Contributing New Classes and Algorithms to ITK
- Command line wrappers of ITK functionality
- Next Recent Releases
- Past Releases
- Schedule of upcoming releases
- Release 4.0 wish list
Software Engineering and Development
Policies and Procedures
- ITK Policies and Procedures
- gitstat ITK Statistics (Generated: 2011-05-09)
- gitstat ITK Statistics (Generated: 2011-03-29)
- gitstat ITK Statistics (Generated: 2010-11-20)
- StatCVS ITK Statistics (Generated: 2009-11-05)
- ITK CVS Statistics (Generated: 2008-02-28)
- ITK in Ohloh
- Code Coverage per Developer
- ITK Code Swarms