From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
The following documentation is available for ITK:
- Nightly documentation
- Raw documentation files
- Most recent release documentation
- Legacy releases documentation
- Kitware Webinars: Didactic material and overviews of new releases.
- ITK BarCamp: Training Grounds for the Next Generation of ITK Community Members
- Kitware Courses: Multi-day workshops describing basic concepts and practices with interactive exercises and questioning. Available at Kitware or on site. Some example material found in the recorded webinars.
- Carnegie Melon University: Methods in Medical Image Analysis. Instruction by John Galeotti. Slides available. Video in the process of becoming available.
- Insight Toolkit Software Guide: A comprehensive 550-page guide to ITK, covering image processing, filters, pipelines, segmentation, and registration. Essential.
- Insight into Images, Terry S. Yoo, editor, AK Peters, 2004, ISBN: 1-56881-217-5. The theory underlying the methods in ITK. As such, it serves as an extended reference for the Toolkit.