ITK Release 4/SimpleITK/Tcon 2012 2 8
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
NEW Phone Line:
Please join the following teleconference line: Toll-Free #: 1-888-677-0429 Participant Code: 96280
Wednesday, February 8th, 9:30am Eastern Time
- Bradly Lowekamp
- Dan Blezek
- HOME PAGE: http://simpleitk.org
- CDASH: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=simpleITK
- COVERAGE: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverage.php?buildid=1946810
- GIT: http://itk.org/gitweb?p=SimpleITK.git;a=log
- DOXYGEN: http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/
- JIRA: https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK
- Release branch created
- Many binaries uploaded to source forge
- Still need to do java packaging
Priorities for next release
- C++ installation
- Splitting BasicFilters Library
- improved vector image support
R Wrapping Follow-up
Organization and Planning
- JIRA is needed to communicate what people are working on and issues being address.
- Use R Label
- Create Some R tickets
- Need to improve documentation for new developers and add setup script for development environment
- Staged topic for setting up repo for development
- There are no dashboard machines contributing R builds
- R Packaging does not work with Latest requiring documentation fields
- Automatic Testing is currently not working
- Generated tests are out of date
- SWIG support for R is primitive
- Does R support Objects with methods?
- Should we only expose the procedural methods?
- S3 S4 Level objets?
- R does not appear to have namespaces. Should methods and object be prefixed with sitk?
- R now requires packages in namespaces
- name spaces have been available for a while
- The Stage Repository
SIMPLEITK-221_Java_packaging | master=1 next=1 SIMPLEITK-255_AddLabelVotingFilters | master=0 next=1 SIMPLEITK-239_AddingSetupForDevelopment | master=0 next=1 SIMPLEITK-224_AddVectorSupportGetBuffer | master=0 next=0 SIMPLEITK-98_add_install_rules | master=0 next=0 SIMPLEITK-241_DocumentationReview | master=0 next=1 SIMPLEITK-211_AddingWatershedFilters | master=0 next=0
Outstanding Test Failures
- Voting Binary - patch in ITK
- VS9 failing for 64-bits and on window 8 32 bits
- Configuration error on RH5.7 for java
Other Open Topics
- Wiki and Doxygen pages should be review for release.
- Adding support for import and export vector images to numpy
- to be major new feature to work on in Febuary
- C++ installation
- Discuss long term goals and milestones.
- Automate Script to List filters wrapped
- This script should take as input a list of ITK Modules or Directories, for each modual determine which filters are implemented in SimpleITK
- Additional input would include filter/files to exclude
- Output could be a dox file, so that it could be a doxygen related page
- Registration is very important