[ITK Community] How to recompile only one module

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 16:47:54 EDT 2013

Hi

I successfully built ITK in a folder. I then made some modifications to a ITK module, in the source dir.
I thought I could use the make command from the module's build folder (like I already did in VTK), to only recompile the current module.

But it's only going through the files to see if everything is already built, and the it's telling me : Built target NameOfTheModule

My question is : How do I recompile only one module / one file ?

My question may seem obvious for c++/ITK developers, but as a Phytonist I can not figure it out ...

Thanks in advance

Michka