[ITK Community] How to recompile only one module

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Nov 3 17:11:45 EST 2013

Hi Michka,

"make help" from the top of the build tree will list all build
targets.  This can be piped to grep to find the target of interest.
The "-all" targets will build both the library and the tests -- the
target with out the "-all" will just build the library and its
dependencies.  Another approach is to "cd" into the "test" directory
for the module in the build tree and run "make" from there.