[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] 4.5 Release Candidate Approaching

Simon Alexander skalexander at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:50:45 EST 2013

Matt, Bradley

Managed completed submission last night, you'll see it as "SIMON-LAP".
 Should have made a more descriptive name but I just ran from cmd line.
 Build is on 64 bit win 7 with 64 bit VS2013 pro,   build completed with
the few changes I mentioned but there are 110 failures in the test suite.
 I'll start having a look at them when/if I have a bit of time.