[ITK] [ITK-users] antsRegistration slice to volume (Emma Saunders)

Alexandra Badea alexandra.badea at duke.edu
Tue Apr 15 21:02:22 EDT 2014

Hi Emma,

I find that the nifti tools from Jimmy Shen work well for changing image headers.
I assume a 3D slice is a slab in fact.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/8797-tools-for-nifti-and-analyze-image

I am sorry if this is taking you out of the itk environment for a while, so perhaps this is not the answer you want. I hope you find a better one. Until then, this one should work if you have access to MATLAB. Then you can use your images within ITK.

Alex