[ITK] Simpleitk installation on Mac 10.9.2

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 16 09:00:08 EDT 2014

Hello,

This type of e-mail should typically be set to the ITK community mailing list so that all can benefit.

Your error message indicates that you are building SimpleITK. Further the link error says that the R framework is missing.

1) Are you trying to build SimpleITK for R? If not disable it in the CMake configuration.
2) Verify that have the R development installed. Determine the location of "R.h" as well as the share library libR.dylib.
3) Verify your CMake configuration for SimpleITK with R.
This is how I have configure SimpleITK for R on my system:
 R_COMMAND                        /usr/bin/R
 R_HOME                           /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources
 R_INCLUDE_DIR                    /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Headers
 R_LIBRARY_BASE                   /Library/Frameworks/R.framework

I am using the standard version downloaded from cran.r-project.org. There may be other version available, with different configurations.

Hope this help you problem. Please let us know what the issue was.

Thanks,
Brad