[ITK] [ITK-users] radial decomposition of discs and sphere in itk

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 09:57:21 EDT 2014

Dear All:
Can somebody tell me whether Itk morophology had implemented either of below two papers? If so, can you please tell me at which class and which file?

thanks

Baoyun
	*  Rolf Adams, "Radial Decomposition of Discs and Spheres," Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing: Graphical Models and Image Processing, vol. 55, no. 5, September 1993, pp. 325-332.
	* Ronald Jones and Pierre Soille, "Periodic lines: Definition, cascades, and application to granulometries," Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 17, 1996, 1057-1063.