[ITK] Saving, reading, and applying Deformation map

Armstrong, Hirotatsu HIROTATSU.ARMSTRONG at UCDENVER.EDU
Mon Apr 21 12:30:21 EDT 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a good way to save the deformation map of a deformable registration, then re-read it to apply at a later time?  I am currently saving the map as a .vtk file, I don't know if this the most useful format.  I attached a copy of the code I am trying to use, but I am getting an error that 'itk::SmartPointer<itk::Image<itk::Vector<float,2u>, 2u> >::ObjectType' has no member GetOutput.  I am guessing that I am using the improper functions for reading in a displacement field.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks

James Armstrong, Ph.D.
PostDoctoral Fellow, Physics
Department of Radiation Oncology
University of Colorado School of Medicine
1665 Aurora Ct, MS F706
Aurora, CO 80045
720-848-0257