[ITK] Fwd: SCIFIO throws exception

Mark Hiner hinerm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:48:49 EDT 2014

Hi Michael,

I guess I just have to install the appropriate plug-in, as my format
> is not listed here:
> https://github.com/scifio/scifio

I just wanted to let you know that the SCIFIOImageIO always checks formats
using Bio-Formats. So there are no extra plugins you need to install; you
were using it correctly (assuming your Java version is compatible).

Anyway, this looks like there could be legitimate bugs coming from Java
land. I filed an issue
<https://github.com/scifio/scifio-imageio/issues/14>for it, although I
haven't been able to reproduce it yet as I am having a
completely different issue regarding pixel types right now.

Once I can better reproduce/resolve these issues I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Mark