[ITK Community] Examples using QT

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Feb 12 15:23:16 EST 2014

Dear Raissa,
welcome to the ITK community.

If you haven't done this so far, you may find it useful to have a look at
some older posts about the topic, such as this one [1].

If you continue to have issues configuring ITK, VTK and Qt for your
project, it may be a good idea to post your CMakeLists.txt or else, you may
further describe the errors CMake yields.

ITK and VTK are independent of any GUI, so in theory, you may use the one
that you most like. Having said this, Qt is one (if not the most) popular
choice.

HTH,
JON HAITZ

[1] http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2010-March/036026.html