[ITK Community] Fwd: Runtime error while running ResampleDICOM example on Ubuntu13.10

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Feb 25 10:45:04 EST 2014

Hi Alok,

It may help to inspect closely the output on

const ReaderType::FileNamesContainer & filenames =
                            inputNames->GetInputFileNames();

Something must be going on with the location of the Directory name,
(e.g. maybe spaces in the path ?), or maybe a mixture of extraneous
files in the DICOM directory.

   HTH

       Luis