[ITK] [ITK-dev] Doxygen EXPAND_AS_DEFINED

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 2 09:42:04 EDT 2014

Hello,

I noticed that the doxygen for the decorated input macros is not correct[1][2]. Maintaining this "PREDEFINED" Doxygen configuration filed is rather error prone and burdensome reading the Doxygen documentation I stumbled upon another configuration field "EXPAND_AS_DEFINED"[3]. This looks like it'll solve several problems.

If anyone has any experience with this filed please let me know. The turn around time for build ITK Doxygen is a little to slow for experimentation.

Thanks,
Brad

[1] https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Utilities/Doxygen/doxygen.config.in#L1979
[2] https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkMacro.h#L757