[ITK Community] Subimages

Cyril Jaudet drcjaudet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 03:31:04 EST 2014

Hi,
 i have a similar problem to use a registration process on 4dPET images
there is a multivolume explorer module architecture that seems to access in
an efficient way to the multivolume data in 3Dslicer but it use vtk :
https://github.com/fedorov/MultiVolumeExplorer
Best Regards,

Jaudet Cyril, PSRPM, PhD

Département d'Ingénierie et de Physique Médicale

Institut Claudius Regaud

20-24, rue du Pont Saint-Pierre - 31052 Toulouse Cedex

Tél. interne:4801 /Tél. externe : 05 67 69 63 46

E-mail : jaudet.cyril at claudiusregaud.fr