[ITK Community] Isolating 3d touching regions

Emiliano Pastorelli emiliano.pastorelli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:52:31 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

thanks, there's quite some material to chew on there, i'll take a look
at it today in the office. The whole process for me needs to be somehow
automatized from the beginning to the end to achieve what i need, so the
user will only have to specify the fibres size and length and no manual
thresholding.

Thanks, i'll get back to you if I have further problems!

Best,
Emiliano