[ITK] SimpleITK for Java in Ubuntu 32-bit

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:39:15 EST 2014

Hi

the thing is that we can not provide binaries for each platform / OS. Especially that there would be a lot of languages and combinations to support (python, java, 32 bit, 64 bit …). You may have to build SimpleITK by yourself. You can find instructions for this here [1]. You will need cmake for this. Please look at the super build part.

Michka

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/SimpleITK/GettingStarted