[ITK] SimpleITK for Java in Ubuntu 32-bit

Oswaldo Cavalcante jocmail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:55:50 EST 2014

Thanks!

In fact, I've tried to compile, but I got errors in two different machines.
When the file libSimpleITKJava.so is being generated, the memory uses
increases a lot (about further 4 Gb!!), so the process is stopped with a
message like this: 'error: no enough memory'. I've tried several times, but
I couldn't generate the native libs.

Another doubt, is that i'm trying and searching about to cast or in some
way use a Java BufferedImage in the SimpleITK. How can I do it?

Thanks a lot!