[ITK] [ITK-users] itkTransformFileReaderTemplate

Ali Ghayoor alii.ghayoor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:40:55 EDT 2014

Well, I am not sure whether there is a way to know about the original
precision type of transform parameters before reading them in ITK.
Based on the reader class implementation, the parameters precision types
are casted to the request type (float or double) instantly while
reading the parameters from the transform buffer, so we don’t need any
knowledge about their current type.

Ali