[ITK] [ITK-users] ITK build failed in using ITK_USE_FLOAT_SPACE_PRECISION

Shinya Onogi shinya.onogi at live.jp
Wed Oct 15 05:45:39 EDT 2014

Hi,

When ITK_USE_FLOAT_SPACE_PRECISION is TRUE, Compilation error occurs in
itkTransformFactoryBase.cxx at L274 and L275. I could not find the issue in
Google; therefore, I will note it here for anyone.

L274:
TransformFactory<
GaussianSmoothingOnUpdateTimeVaryingVelocityFieldTransform<double,2>
>::RegisterTransform ();

L275
    TransformFactory<
GaussianSmoothingOnUpdateTimeVaryingVelocityFieldTransform<double,3>
>::RegisterTransform ();

My env is followings.
OS: Windows 8.1
Platform: Visual Studio 2013