[ITK] [ITK-users] how to visualise deformed volume along registration process

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Oct 16 00:34:11 EDT 2014

Hi Jerome,

Writing out the Transform as the program progresses may work.  Then,
use a separate program to generate the resampled images from the input
images and the transform.

Also, the Transform Visualizer [1] available in the current Slicer
Nightly build [2] (soon to be 4.4.0), is a great tool.

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/TransformVisualizer

[2] http://download.slicer.org/