[ITK] [ITK-users] SimpleITK python3.4 OSX egg/homebrew

Evan Bollig PhD boll0107 at umn.edu
Thu Oct 16 16:00:17 EDT 2014

Can someone generate a SimpleITK egg for python3.4 on OSX?
easy_install SimpleITK comes back with 0 hits for me, and I'd rather
not try to figure out how to reproduce your builds.

By the way, you should also consider writing a Homebrew recipe to
build and install the library as well. I can provide an example recipe
for another CMake project that provides Python (SWIG wrapped)
libraries if you're interested.

Cheers,
-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
evan at msi.umn.edu